DIP POWDER BRANDS FOR AMAZING MANICURED NAILS - Nail salon 78250
A large majority of nail salons are offering dip powder service. This nail method is definitely worth a try. Today we’re helping you to have an overview of dip nails, and most importantly, know about some good dip powder brands so that you can get a better manicure experience. It’s never too early to give your nails the love, care and attention they deserve!
1. What Is A Dip Powder Manicure?
Dip powder manicure is somewhere between a regular manicure and a fake acrylic nail. Dip manicures use a combination of colorful, fine-grain powder, adhesives, topcoats, and buffing to achieve a sturdy, acrylic-like finish. It looks like a magical dust that transforms into an even coat of paint. The results are incredibly durable, natural-looking.
2. What Is The Process Of Dipping Powder?
Nails are filed, shaped and cleansed. The nail plate is brushed over with a bond polish to make sure the color sticks, and followed with a base coat. Then, one fingernail is dipped into a jar of highly pigmented powder in your chosen color. The process is repeated a couple of times depending on the color and product to achieve your desired look. Then, the rough, powdery layers are transformed into a smooth, glossy finish once a sealant is applied. The best part: Unlike the classic gel manicure, dip nails dry in seconds — no UV lamp or dryer required.
3. Why Are Dip Manicures Chosen By Many Customers?
- No need to worry about the possibility of skin damage from UV lamps.
- Last longer than gel nail polish (up to three weeks).
- Doesn’t use acrylic nail glue which can include questionable chemicals.
- Thinner layers, which avoid your chance of damaging your nail beds or getting an infection.
- Save time spent in a nail salon due to the quick application time and fast drying time.
- Endless amount of nail colors and textures to choose from.
- Less messy.
- You can certainly paint over your dip powder nails (but don’t do this regularly).
4. Which Dip Powder Nail Brands Are Loved Most?
The experts recommend only using nail dip powder products from reputable brands. Cheaper brands can contain harmful substances which are unhealthy for your body and natural nails. Read on to discover what dip nail products are used the most in popular nail salons.
5. What Should You Know Before Getting Dipping Nails?
Looking carefully for a top-notch salon that offers dip powder nail services. Not only the skills of nail technicians but also the quality of beauty products should be considered. Just make sure you're checking packaging and asking your manicurist which brand they're using.
Trying to remove your dip powder nails at home can be damaging if not done correctly, so it’s best to reach out to a nail stylist who is familiar with the product and the technique. Make sure to give your nails some downtime in between to prevent them from breaking or becoming brittle.
Being in COVID-19 pandemic has made the sterilizing conditions become a factor that cannot be ignored. Do your research and step in a top-rated nail salon providing a safe and clean environment.
And if you need any more help, please contact our nail salon 78250, we are always ready to help you look better - that's our mission